We are an experienced freight forwarder providing a wide range of transport solutions within extensive network, which covers Russia, The CIS, Europe and Central Asia.
As a part of DELO GROUP – the biggest major Russian transportation and logistics holding, SMART CONTAINER organizes containerized cargo delivery based on DELO GROUP’s assets.
- The largest fleet of rail freight cars for container transportation in CIS
- Container shipping from China to Europe
- Delivery of containers between Russia and Europe
WAREHOUSING AND CUSTOM CLEARANCE
- Full range of services in compliance with custom clearance international trade law throughout Russia and beyond
- Custom transit
- Bonded warehousing
- Water transport
- Stucks – truck trains and pull tractors
- Rail transport – on open platforms, in special containers
- Domestically inside Russia and cross border
- Own fleet of road trucks aggregated by Mercedes Benz, MAN, Renault, Kamaz – trailers, roll-trailers and container platforms. All trucks equipped with GPS navigation.
- Good relationships and contracts with wide range of other truck owners.
- Stuffing and un-stuffing of containers
- Storage of cargo
TAILOR MADE SERVICES
- TURN-KEY LOGISTICS: just-in-time, e-commerce & retailers delivery
- DRY & LIQUID BULK CONTAINERS: agribulks, fertilisers, oils, petrochemicals
Our young company is growing rapidly, which makes it a very exciting and rewarding time to join Smartcontainer B.V.! The Logistics Manager position is a dynamic and important role inside of our time. We are looking for the successful candidate, who has strong operational knowledge in logistics & multimodal freight forwarding, fluently speaks English and Russian.
- Overseeing daily operations, calculation of container freight rates for internal and external clients of the company; conducting contractual work with suppliers and customers
- Full operational support of multimodal transportation via international sea ports, as well as land border crossings in Europe (control of the provision of rolling stock, containers, placement of bookings in sea lines, control of the release of documentation)
- Performs other related duties as assigned: invoicing; control of accounts receivable; selection of documents confirming the VAT rate-0%; conducting business correspondence; reporting
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or related field required
- Two or one years of experience in multimodal transportation and logistics services of the international delivery of container cargo (priority for applicants with experience in sea lines, in large forwarding companies)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills by English and Russian, Dutch is an advantage
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills: the ability to independently find and calculate the optimal transportation scheme, using all possible transport solutions, is required
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to deal with the proven ability to manage and coordinate a variety of shipments and shipping methods: understanding the business of container multimodal international transportation (sea, railway, auto)
- Strong knowledge of the geography of container lines, the ability to create bookings
- Strong knowledge of marine terms and abbreviations (Incoterms 2020/ 2021); condition for granting a VAT tax benefit-0%; ability to work in a program based on 1C, proficient with Microsoft Office or related software
- Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Our office is located in Rotterdam
- 29 holidays with a 40-hour working week; weekend: Saturday and Sunday
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities
- work in a friendly and an international team
26 March 2021
Send a resume